Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
3,620 Posts
$47 each, and if you spend more than $75 (order 2), shipping is free.

Thats a damn good deal.

So...

Order the cases, or wait till the racks come in to order them?
Can you link the ones you are looking at? The only ones I can find have back rests on them to be used as trunks

· Premium Member
3,620 Posts
Yup. That's them. Dan posted earlier that removing the back rests and filling the holes is easy. I'll make sure to post pics when I get them in. I'll need to find some stickers to put over the funky M symbol on the sides

· Premium Member
3,620 Posts
I received my bags today and mounted them up using the provided mounting plates. The plates are chincy. Stamped steel and quite bendy, but they seem tough enough to hold up until I can make some givi-like tube steel brackets. I'm pretty pleased with the cases though. They aren't givi quality, especially on the closure system, but for 93$ to my door they can't be beat. I think ill do like dan and paint the lower orange stripe black so they match my givi top case a little better. Oh, and they are huge. I could probably mush my one piece race suit into one of them. All in all they will do. Plus with several people's long running experience with them, I have faith that over the next few years, I'll get more than my money's worth out of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.