Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since woodcraft and vortex don't make case covers or even the bolt on half covers what can I do for a 2nd gen? I think GB racing makes a stator cover but nothing for the clutch?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Even without frame sliders, my clutch has never touched the ground.

If it's a huge deal, just buy a 1st gen right side engine cover and then buy a woodcraft little cover. The oil height hashmarks move like 10mm, but I can't remember which way.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Since woodcraft and vortex don't make case covers or even the bolt on half covers what can I do for a 2nd gen? I think GB racing makes a stator cover but nothing for the clutch?
They don't make it 'cause you don't need it ;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
While you don't really need them, some clubs do require case covers. You can use the 1g cover plus woodcraft, but I think that r&g makes some bolt-over covers as well, check out their site.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
You have to put 1st gen cluch side cover on. then you can buy the woodcraft clutch cover/slider. There are some covers out there for stator side, just harder to find.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts