Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brembo 19x18 front master, used so not perfect but works great. Some scuffs on tip of lever that were touched up but not very noticable anymore:

SOLD $175 shipped

will include galfer lines below for an extra $25 w/ master

I have this set of TCM rearsets, came from a GSXR track bike but will bolt to a 2nd Gen SV650

Pegs are ground down but can use factory pegs (I checked and tried, they fit) or any pegs that mount like factory, and I'm guessing just about any aftermarket rearset pegs in their place.

uses factory gsxr brake lever and shifter, has provisions for rear brake light and brake spring.

$125 shipped.

Also have a set of aftermarket riser adapters for 2nd gen naked models, appear to have about 1.25-1.5" back and 1.25-1.5" rise, really well machined pieces. I have some bolts needed (need two, use factory hardware for the rest) but I think you'll need one more bolt from the hardware store.

SOLD $35 shipped

From 04-05 GSXR 600/750

SOLD Top triple - $43 shipped

Checked it against another and everything looks good/straight. If it is not I will take it back for a full refund.

Brake lines front, galfer braided

Length - 26.5" and 28"

good shape but normal wear from use. I don't have the banjo's

$33 shipped

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm assuming those rearsets are a different position than stock?
Yes they are higher than stock, peg is in about the middle of the bolt hole, and I think they are a little further back. I can measure if you want.

Sold a few things, still have some left.

I also will put up a new post, I have quite a few more parts I need to get rid of!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts