Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you had to pick a single peg position for the track (fixed position rearsets), what would it be in comparison to stock? e.g. - same as stock, 1" up, 1" back, etc.

What works best for you?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moves pegs up and back 1.25" on the SV650.
Moves pegs up and back .75" on the SV650S.

I thought both the N and S had the same peg position starting in 04 - wonder if that is what their .75" measurement is and 1.25 was from the 03N?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Yeah, possibly.

Regardless, if you ask me, the exact measurement isn't as important as the stuff that really matters.... quality of construction, pricing, reliability and most importantly, track-side support. Not sure what your track-side vendor carries, but around here, Woodcraft wins out in all of those departments.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
Moved mine up and back the one notch for my last track day using the SVRS rearsets and I had problems getting comfortable the whole day. I felt too cramped and had issues setting my feet. I'll be putting them back for the next T.D.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Moves pegs up and back 1.25" on the SV650.
Moves pegs up and back .75" on the SV650S.

I thought both the N and S had the same peg position starting in 04 - wonder if that is what their .75" measurement is and 1.25 was from the 03N?

I am pretty sure this is refering to the 03. I had a set of woodcrafts on my 05 and I found them to be a little too high. I am 6'2" and it was cramped. I know for the first gen they have a low and high verson. If they had the low verson for a 2nd gen I would still be using them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts