Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

2G part out...

6K views 64 replies 23 participants last post by  Gentleman_Jon 
#1 · (Edited)
Have everything available from a 2005 but the motor.... let me know what you need.

See less See more
#10 ·
S - sorry

Brake and shifter pedals still intact?
Left is done - I believe the right is sold from a PM

Need the front fluid reservoir/hose to master cylinder, and cap. Also a Gas cap/key..And I need the front wheel speed sensor(the plastic piece that goes inside the sensor cover and on the wheel). It is plastic and has 4 tabs on it. I will Paypal right away, would like to see some pictures first if possbile... PM or email me please. mikebozung2003@yahoo.com. I need these and have been looking for about a month, very serious buyer...
Have the line, and cap. Gas cap is a no go - I may have another one hanging around and will check.

rear wheel? subframe?
Using the subframe for race? I have one that is ready to be cut. The other one appears to be straight. I have 3 rear wheels for sale.

Radiator?! In the market for a new one!
Rad is crunched.

#7 · (Edited)
Need the front fluid reservoir/hose to master cylinder, and cap. Also a Gas cap/key..I will Paypal right away, would like to see some pictures first if possbile... PM or email me please. mikebozung2003@yahoo.com. I need these and have been looking for about a month, very serious buyer...

#24 · (Edited)
Originally Posted by 86mustang408w View Post
Need the front fluid reservoir/hose to master cylinder, and cap. Also a Gas cap/key.. I will Paypal right away, would like to see some pictures first if possbile... PM or email me please. mikebozung2003@yahoo.com. I need these and have been looking for about a month, very serious buyer...

Have the line, and cap. Gas cap is a no go - I may have another one hanging around and will check.
Ok, but do you have the plastic brake fluid reservoir itself?? I want to buy all of it, if its not broken and will PayPal you 2morrow... Can you send a picture to me? mikebozung2003@yahoo.com

Thanks, Mike B.

#31 ·
If you could send pictures of the front brake fluid res., and your PayPal info to mikebozung2003@yahoo.com, that would be great. Gonna be away from home until Friday and that way I can pay you from my phone right away rather than waiting to get home. Mike B.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.