Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have everything available from a 2005 but the motor.... let me know what you need.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you give me the condition and price for:

Gas Tank
Windscreen
Fairing Stay

Thanks!
Windscreen and fairing stay ate it in the crash. Gas tank is in pretty good shape (2005 blue) - couple of small dents. $140 without pump

·
Registered
132 Posts
Need the front fluid reservoir/hose to master cylinder, and cap. Also a Gas cap/key..I will Paypal right away, would like to see some pictures first if possbile... PM or email me please. [email protected]. I need these and have been looking for about a month, very serious buyer...

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
S or N - if N I call dibbs on the whole handle bar setup... want to try a different riding position.
S - sorry

Brake and shifter pedals still intact?
Left is done - I believe the right is sold from a PM

Need the front fluid reservoir/hose to master cylinder, and cap. Also a Gas cap/key..And I need the front wheel speed sensor(the plastic piece that goes inside the sensor cover and on the wheel). It is plastic and has 4 tabs on it. I will Paypal right away, would like to see some pictures first if possbile... PM or email me please. [email protected]. I need these and have been looking for about a month, very serious buyer...
Have the line, and cap. Gas cap is a no go - I may have another one hanging around and will check.

rear wheel? subframe?
Using the subframe for race? I have one that is ready to be cut. The other one appears to be straight. I have 3 rear wheels for sale.

Radiator?! In the market for a new one!
Rad is crunched.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
At least one is bent.... I will have a full set of forks for sale soon. They have .95 springs and a Traxxion drop in kit.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have seats and kickstand

·
Registered
140 Posts
Can I get a picture of that tank? I work in Arlington, VA so maybe I could just come pick it up. Any chance it's a Cali model?

·
Registered
789 Posts
front stainless steel brake lines and/or front brake reservoir assembly?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts