Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to riding and I just recently purchased a track bike that was in the works of becoming street legal.

From the information I have the 1st owner put the 2gen intake cams in the exhaust cam section and some emulators for the front shocks for dampening the micron exhaust a fiberglass tail clipons and a 14 42 sprocket set up. The 2nd owner didn't change anything and the 3rd put on the headlight, tail light and license plate holder.

It was the 1st owners backup track bike, the second owner tracked it as well but not for long and the 3rd owner had driven it on the street in another state legally and brought it back with him. Where he put it in his garage and left it for about 5 years and now I'm the 4th owner.

I know personally all 3 previous owners. The 3rd owner gave me a whole bunch of spare parts with it. I was curious if anyone knew on a stock motor how much hp and tq is affected by that cam mod.

So far though I've been trying to do little things to it like adjusting everything to fit me I have a new rear brake pedal coming in and other small things I look forward to getting it on the street and riding this season!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts