Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with Mark this morning. The ride from Cuyahoga Falls to Youngstown was brutally cold but afer arriving at Marks I warmed up with some coffee while temps improved slightly.
Waiting for the sun to have an affect.

Great roads in SE Ohio/Sw PA..we just meandered around

Stopped to take a break somewhere in SW PA

Overlooking a river

Buffet lunch at King's Buffet...excellent!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Lunch for $550?!?!! seems a little pricey to me. :roflmao:

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah...you're probably a cheap skate.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice, I was riding in SE Ohio today as well. Great weather for riding, kind of windy and chilly, but there are some great roads down there.

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice, I was riding in SE Ohio today as well. Great weather for riding, kind of windy and chilly, but there are some great roads down there.
You're not kidding. Lots and lots of twisties and very little gravel where we went.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
hey Dan!! i see ya did a Gxxr fe swap, good call.. ya like it??

man, you got ANOTHER new camera! didn't you have a new one at the Fall Rally?? lolol

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey Dan!! i see ya did a Gxxr fe swap, good call.. ya like it??

man, you got ANOTHER new camera! didn't you have a new one at the Fall Rally?? lolol
Hey Weasel!
Love the Gixxer front end. I could go on and on. I am sure that Zoran or someone else could have reworked my stockers and made them uber good, but in the end, with the knowledge base here on SVRider from the sheer number of folks that have done the swap, the swap was actually easier and maybe cheaper.

Yeah...the camera I got last year crapped out on me. I use them in my OTHER hobby, looking for old coins with a metal detector. I take them out on hunts with me and they get abused in the woods and fields. The camera's tend to get dirty and gritty and that's not good for the lens mechanism.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I went riding today too down here in SW Ohio. The sun was playing tricks on us today. It was a bit chilly and windy, but above 50 so had to take her out today.

:D

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
yeah, me three...
i use a 4.1mp Sony on the bike and a nice 5.1mp for the house[bigger, needs mini tripod] when i take pics of my models.. excellent macro..

nice Liberty heads!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts