Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm really new to this bike, I got it only a few weeks ago - Long story short, it's a bit too tall and the stopping place was awkward, so my foot slipped out and I sadly dropped it and snapped my left front foot rest - I've been looking for a replacement set but I can only seem to find stuff for the GSXR bikes, will these footrests also fit my bike? Or does anyone know where I can get a set of oem footrests? Thanks for the help guys :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I'm really new to this bike, I got it only a few weeks ago - Long story short, it's a bit too tall and the stopping place was awkward, so my foot slipped out and I sadly dropped it and snapped my left front foot rest - I've been looking for a replacement set but I can only seem to find stuff for the GSXR bikes, will these footrests also fit my bike? Or does anyone know where I can get a set of oem footrests? Thanks for the help guys :)
try this
i found one a few years ago but don't remeber the site. the foot peg only costed around $20 or so at that time. I don't know what this site charges. worth a look. I just bought a NEW OEM headlight reflector from them,,,$108 after taxes and shipping...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts