Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, first post here. Just wondering, when I'm looking for aftermarket parts for my bike, barely any of the parts are marketed for 15 plate sv650's, was just wondering when ordering parts, what is it specifically that I'm looking for to make sure it fits my bike? Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome! Most sites will list the model or have a menu pulldown to select your bike. But yeah if a buddy emails you a link to something generic like brake pads, it can be a little challenging and you'll have to do some detective work, for example you could look up brake pads for Nissin floating 2 pot sintered pads, or search forums for pads others recommend for gen 2 bikes, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Most sites will list the model or have a menu pulldown to select your bike. But yeah if a buddy emails you a link to something generic like brake pads, it can be a little challenging and you'll have to do some detective work, for example you could look up brake pads for Nissin floating 2 pot sintered pads, or search forums for pads others recommend for gen 2 bikes, etc.
Cheers for the reply, to be a bit more specific, I'm looking for the bracket I can mount to let me have a top box, idk what it's called but I can't find it anywhere, they're all for older models, reckon they would still work for mine?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts