Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I was drooling over the 1199 this morning and now this.

And this is a way sexier color/contrast...

And here I am riding an SV with barely any fairgs, niks, scratches, dents, and silly stickers on my tank.

lol Still love it though :)
gahhhhh $$$

·
Registered
59 Posts
Love the lines and colour sceme. I have a hard time loving the asymmetrical Headlights/fairings. Looks like it got poked in one eye.
And for that reason I won't buy one....

.... that and I'll never afford one.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
WOW!!! I wish I was rich so I could spend so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Administrator
12,800 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Even Ducati has dropped the underseat exhaust for their new superbike, though a good portion still raps near your buns and will heat you up quick if you aren't moving fast enough.

A shout out to Buell I think!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Even Ducati has dropped the underseat exhaust for their new superbike, though a good portion still raps near your buns and will heat you up quick if you aren't moving fast enough.

A shout out to Buell I think!
Its a Ducati.. How are you NOT moving fast? srsly, if you could afford a ducati.. I'd think you could afford a speeding ticket or two.. maybe that's just me. Good thing i'll never afford one!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Its a Ducati.. How are you NOT moving fast? srsly, if you could afford a ducati.. I'd think you could afford a speeding ticket or two.. maybe that's just me. Good thing i'll never afford one!
It's called traffic, stoplights, city riding. Trust me, there is no getting away from it no matter what you ride.

My 999S is downright miserable to ride below 35 mph.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.