Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the highlights with the help of smilies for those who didn't attend or can't remember!

• Lot's of this :vroom:
  • Then lot's of this :eek:ccasion14:
  • Kelly/Ranger drove for 13 hours to make a surprise appearance :rock:
  • Jason/halfabrotha will soon change his name to halfacracka O0
  • Woody owes me $150 for "borrowing" my Rally wife :icon_queen:
  • Shaun/Magpie and Joe/Currently "discussed" mod things :bruce:
  • Akrylik brought an umbrella girl :rimshot:
  • This is the new secret handshake for R1Dave: :jerkbag:
  • Mike/Sveeger almost got a Performance Award :nono:
  • Some Ducati rider kept hanging around all weekend :ban:
  • There were two brand new Panigale's at the CROT :drool:
  • And as always, everyone made a few new friends :highfive:

Anything else worth mentioning? Feel free to post any relevant pictures.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Thanks to everyone for a great time!! i'll be back next year (as long as future job/school/family/etc doesn't get in my way). i'll most likely put it in my truck bed instead of riding it from baltimore. lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm glad I got to meet some of you. I'm pretty new to the bike scene and have never rode so much since I got my SV1000 a year ago. I'm lucky to only live 3 hours from the Dragon and hope to make it to future rallies! By the way, I'm Stacy;)

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
I would just like to apologize in advance for everyone's name I will forget by the time of the next rally. On the bright side, it will be like making new friends all over again.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I would just like to apologize in advance for everyone's name I will forget by the time of the next rally. On the bright side, it will be like making new friends all over again.
:lmao:

i guess it'd be useful to identify ourselves. i'm Attila. its either impossible to forget, or impossible to remember my name. it'll be a pleasure to make your acquaintance next year, though. lol

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Don't know about next year. I'm about ready to pack up and head back today. I actually have an invite from someone who's riding down tomorrow...

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
:roflmao: I so relate to this RichyT

·
Woody's Lackey
1,464 Posts
great time this year, just like all the other years ive been there. it was also great to test ride another persons bike (name withheld) have some blue lights behind me, then hand it back to them and say, "might not want to ride it for a while". or replace a rear tire for someone and use my trailer as a bead breaker. lots of new memories, and new friends, and was able to bs with some old friends as well. i really cant wait til next year, just so i can do it all over again.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
I was stuck sharing a cabin with two lawbreakers.
Both are now wanted desperadoes in TN. :mad:

:D

·
Registered
493 Posts
I 'm glad I rode up but hate I didn't get to meet more of you.
Hi Stacy :) and woody.
I made back home by 10:00 pm sat , Left the house at 6:00 am and clocked 750 miles on Saturday ;) My personal highest 1 day ride.

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Don't forget that Justin and I took one for the team and got our performance awards courtesy of Blount County TN. I know I'll never be riding at the back of the pack again! :vroom:

Great smooth ride up 28 and The Dragon on Saturday with Dave, Halfabrotha, and Fenderfreak and a blast of a ride back down to CROT tailing Liutas on his Tard. Wish I had the Gopro on for that one.

I rode home 14 hours in the rain yesterday and went to work at 5am today. The last 40 miles of my trek were in a BAD thunderstorm and my froggtoggs could only take so much. I was totally soaked and one of my saddlebag rain covers esploded and my left bag weight 100lbs when I took the pair off the bike.

Great to finally put some faces to some bikes and screennames and I'll definately be coming back next year. Even if I have to bring the whole family!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
I had a great time this year, I'm just sorry I could not hang with you all more. With the family in tow and meeting up with some close friends I thought it best to not leave them behind too much. Good seeing you guys again and meeting several of you for the first time. Also good getting to ride with some of you! Maybe next year I'll be able to keep up with you guys and go on a more "spirited" ride.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Some of the highlights with the help of smilies for those who didn't attend or can't remember!

• Jason/halfabrotha will soon change his name to halfacracka O0
I'll also answer to "NotNexus".

I appear to now be the rally's token until they can find a REAL black guy. I mean come on I've got a white wife, white kids, I ride a British bike, and I am a REPUBLICAN. How much more white could I really be....

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
I appear to now be the rally's token until they can find a REAL black guy.
I've sent an invitation to Clarence Williams III

to sign up for his local MSF course. Let's keep our fingers crossed he doesn't go all "Das Busa" on us.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
Also learned this year:

If you tow your Humvee to Fontana on a gigantic trailer with an International CXT, you must have a seriously small p3nis.

Consequently, if the only off-roading you do in said Humvee is parking in the gravel in front of your cabin, you must have an incredibly small p3nis.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts