Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
He is having issues with work screwing him over. He doesn't know if he will make the rally at all.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey everyone. My motorcycle has been stolen. I posted in another thread here under the Rally section. If anyone is looking for a room for more than one person let me know and we can get in touch with Fontana and let you take over my room. Since I won't be able to make it, my friend won't be going either.

If all else fails, I may just drive my car up there and hang out with you guys when you're not riding the mountain since I don't believe I can get out of the 90 or so dollars that I've already spent and I've long since already registered for the Rally. Let me know.

·
Rally Pimp
1,190 Posts
Hey everyone. My motorcycle has been stolen. I posted in another thread here under the Rally section. If anyone is looking for a room for more than one person let me know and we can get in touch with Fontana and let you take over my room. Since I won't be able to make it, my friend won't be going either.

If all else fails, I may just drive my car up there and hang out with you guys when you're not riding the mountain since I don't believe I can get out of the 90 or so dollars that I've already spent and I've long since already registered for the Rally. Let me know.

If you are planning on driving up, make sure that you are there for banquet that way you might win some nice swag. If you can meet and greet is a good time to be there too.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Anyone got a cheap place for me to crash Either Friday or Saturday night or both? PM me with pricing and details.

Thanks in advance
Even if no one replies, come anyway. I guarantee you'll get a couch somewhere, if not an air mattress or bed.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Even if no one replies, come anyway. I guarantee you'll get a couch somewhere, if not an air mattress or bed.
No replies thus far.. I told my wife to go home (3 hrs away) this weekend without me because I'm going to the rally. So I may just show up.. Although I would feel a little more comfortable if someone would at least commit a couch for a night.

Worst case I'll sleep on the ground somewhere. :p

If I'm able to make it for a night, when is the time to be there? Fri or Sat?

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
No replies thus far.. I told my wife to go home (3 hrs away) this weekend without me because I'm going to the rally. So I may just show up.. Although I would feel a little more comfortable if someone would at least commit a couch for a night.

Worst case I'll sleep on the ground somewhere. :p

If I'm able to make it for a night, when is the time to be there? Fri or Sat?
The banquet, where you can win free stuff, is Saturday. The meet and greet and campfire is Friday. I'd recommend coming to both. Seriously, we'll find you a place to sleep. A lot of people are already up there, and aren't checking this thread.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I was planning on being out of town on business this weekend but it got pushed back a week last minute.. And now everyone is at the rally :facepalm:

Seriously, if someone knows someone who knows someone that will let me buy a couch/room off them for tonight I can head out in an hour. Otherwise, I guess I will leave in the morning if other factors permit. :(

[edit] I know someone will allow me to sleep somewhere but I really don't want pity accommodations.. Someone you don't know sleeping behind the same locked door has a tinge of scary to it..

[2nd edit] I'm going. Right now. If no one has a place for me to crash I will just get a hotel somewhere.. :D

41 - 56 of 56 Posts