Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
. . . of who, where, when and how long.

Beer Exchange Monday - Bring a nice local brew or your favorite beer and trade with others - Minimum add is a 6 pack and no cheap chit allowed. We will stage a large cooler to add everything in.

Snooty Booze Tuesday - Bring your favourite single malt scotch, hand crafted beer, or other exotic beverage, gather around the table and trade and taste. Keep in mind, the snootier the booze you bring, the snootier the booze others will be willing to trade with you. ;D

Slawson's Angels Cabin (Hemlock): Ranger, Suzanne, Heatherg11 (5/31-6/7), Shipscat, Slawson3 (6/1-6/7)
Speedisavirus, snatfinder, JPL_SV, and papa Speed (maybe), Laurel, (6/1-6/7)
Crazy Canuck Cabin (3 br azalea): mada, austmand (mada's dad), Zuki, zuki's dad, asus (5/31-6/7), weasel (?-7))
Ohio @sshole Cabin (laurel): Rocklax, Zach, scottyb0119, Arimichael (6/1-6/7)
raab02, promazda, and svrocket: lodge room, (6/5-6/7)
tlc4diving, bjturner27 and maybe a surprise guest: Laural Cabin, Wed early to Sunday (6/3-6/7)
mg66 and the SO: Lodge Room, (6/4-6/7)
Liutas, Looshia, Nudist, Nudista, Vici, Duckpilot: Azalea across from the grill, (5/31-6/7)
Cranky Old Guy Cabin (Azalea): MagpieTear, Currently, FatassSVS, nal-SV and hopefully T-Bone: (6/1-6/7)
jette man, lodge room, (6/3-6/7)
Spaz, SV650Naked, J-Dog, Trambo and a non SVR Honda Hawk Rider. Azalea cabin. (6/1-6/7)
Ober, teh wife, and 2 little ones, Willow Cabin, (6/3-6/7)
TsiBryan and TsiBryan's VFR-Haver Dad, 2BR Laurel, (6/3-6/8th)
cfreger, cabin, (6/3-6/7)
Jeopardy98, myself, frayed, curvejunky, cfreger, wraith, and a zx-10 rider (Maybe +1), 3 BR laurel, (6/3-6/7)
Woody106, R1 Dave, wacky_woodchuck, +1?, Laurel, ?

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Who: Myself, snatfinder, JPL_SV, and papa Speed (maybe)
When: 1-7

Uh, I don't know exactly where the cabin is. I will have to ask.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I've been led to believe that Suzanne will be traded from the Slawson's Angels cabin to the Ohio @sshole's cabin on the 1st.

Is this true?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've been led to believe that Suzanne will be traded from the Slawson's Angels cabin to the Ohio @sshole's cabin on the 1st.

Is this true?

on couch in apparent ohio @sshole's cabin with that guy ^

I may end up in fontana a few days earlier if so ill just get a room in the lodge till the ohioans arive.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

I may end up in fontana a few days earlier if so ill just get a room in the lodge till the ohioans arive.
We have couch monkeys already! I just booked the cabin the other day.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Who: Myself, snatfinder, JPL_SV, and papa Speed (maybe)
When: 1-7

Uh, I don't know exactly where the cabin is. I will have to ask.
Dread is talking about flying to AZ from Canada to trailer out to the SV Rally with us, but that is a big maybe.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Who: tlc4diving, bjturner27 and maybe a surprise guest.
Where: Laural Cabin
When: Wed early to Sunday

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
. . . of who, where, when and how long.
Who: Myself and the SO
Where: Staying in a room in the resort complex (this is our first rally)
Time: Arrive Thursday Afternoon June 4th - Depart Sunday Morning June 7th

We are still very much looking forward to meeting y'all, riding and of course partying :)

·
OberKommandant
6,127 Posts
Who: Liutas, Looshia, Nudist, Nudista, Vici, Duckpilot
Where: Three br Azalea across from the grill
When: Sunday 5/31- Sunday 6/7

Special event: Snooty Booze Tuesday - Bring your favourite single malt scotch, hand crafted beer, or other exotic beverage, gather around the table and trade and taste. Keep in mind, the snootier the booze you bring, the snootier the booze others will be willing to trade with you. ;D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Arimichael is also in the Ohio @sshole Cabin, him and Zack together under one roof (hence the moniker).

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Cranky Old Guy Azalea 3 BR From Monday evening of the 1st through Sunday AM of the 7th

Me, Currently, FatassSVS, nal-sv, and hopefully TBone

I'll bring some Highland Park 12 to the snooty booze event

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
Cranky Old Guy Azalea 3 BR From Monday evening of the 1st through Sunday AM of the 7th

Me, Currently, FatassSVS, nal-sv, and hopefully TBone

I'll bring some Highland Park 12 to the snooty booze event
Tell TBone he better be there. You'll need someone to offset all that old age and crankiness! ;D

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Forgot to add we are in on the 1st and out on the 7th. In one of the Laurels, for some strange reason Fontana could give me a conf. # but not a cabin #....

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Who: Liutas, Looshia, Nudist, Nudista, Vici, Duckpilot
Where: Three br Azalea across from the grill
When: Sunday 5/31- Sunday 6/7

Special event: Snooty Booze Tuesday - Bring your favourite single malt scotch, hand crafted beer, or other exotic beverage, gather around the table and trade and taste. Keep in mind, the snootier the booze you bring, the snootier the booze others will be willing to trade with you. ;D
so, are you guys the "Clique Cabin"???

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts

thanks for replyin to my pm ;D I guess the couch is yours :)

so, are you guys the "Clique Cabin"???
umm, swinger cabin is prolly more 'propriate. :hug::hug::hug:

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.