Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening ,
Few days ago i bought sv 650s 2008 as a second bike .
I wanna use him on motogymkhana training ,so i need to convert bike with fairing to naked version ,preferably not too expensive with normal quality :)
I saw couple "conversion" posts on svrider, unfortunately they were created 3-5 years ago and links in threads do not work.
So i am i looking for some tutorials or even links to aftermarket parts and will be very grateful for help.
My second questions is :
Did anyone use the GG Racing stunt cage ?
I only found two companies for sv650 : 905 Racing and GG Racing, but 905 is much more expensive than GG.

Thanks for the help
Vadim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man, this conversion is very easy.
You just need to remove all fairings and supports, than custom make a headlight/speedometer support (if needded) and you're done! Look on instagram for this girl: Login • Instagram there you may find relevant information, she is rebuilding and corverting to naked a 1st gen SV, all by herself.
Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man, this conversion is very easy.
You just need to remove all fairings and supports, than custom make a headlight/speedometer support (if needded) and you're done! Look on instagram for this girl: Login • Instagram there you may find relevant information, she is rebuilding and corverting to naked a 1st gen SV, all by herself.
Good luck!
As i understood it's not so sample.
I have to change clip ons to handlebars meaning new torrque and clutch cables
I found only one solution : LSL and it's expensive .
Probably need another suspensions too .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Why handlebars and new suspension? Lol my one i removed the handlebar and installed clipons because it was lifting the front wheel in 1st gear.
Before spending money, you could only remove fairings and go out for a test. Feel what the bike needs and than spend money.
Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts