not available until 21/08/2022 as I need the bike on the 20th for a group ride I have planned.

So I want to be honest about this bike, it was a Cat C write off in 2014, but please dont let that put you off. My brother bought it in 2015 after it had had some light repair works done to it (see below) and I bought it from him in 2018 as he moved to France.

The bike is probably one of the most honest SV 650's out there, see below the list of mods I have done to it, it has been serviced religiously and never wanted for anything, I have a fat wallet of receipts for the bike, and the work I have done to it.

I got it on just shy of 17k miles in 2018, and its now just ticked onto 21k, so its hardly been ridden over the last few years.

All in all, this is a well looked after, honest. clean bike that is probably better than most clean title SV's. I'm open to sensible offers but not desperate to sell it so wont accept stupid low ball offers. Thanks for looking and please feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

When it was written off, as far as I know the damage was:
  • Tank dented on both sides - tank replaced
  • Bars bent - Bars replaced
  • Mirrors and levers damaged - replaced
  • headlight scuffed - minor, can still be seen
  • rear fairing scuffed - replaced
  • headlight fairings scuffed - filled and resprayed, wouldn't know it was damaged
  • LHS Engine Casing scuffed - Engine covers fitted

MODS:
Datatool S4 C1 alarm/immobiliser
Rear wheel hugger
SV Racing Parts Rearsets
Pipercross Performance air filter
Wezmoto Braided brake hoses (front and rear)
Kawasaki ZX14R fully adjustable rear shock absorber
K-Tech 9n/mm linear fork springs with YSS emulator valves
Adjustable brake & clutch levers
Rear seat cowl
R&G engine casing protectors
M Sliders crash bungs
R&G bar ends (LHS)
Oxford brake lever guard (RHS)
R&G tail tidy
Oxford night rider indicators
Renthal ultra low bars
Rear seat cowl
Arrow downpipes
Akrapovic end can
Renthal firm grips
LED headlight
MT 07 Mirrors
DID Chain and Sprockets (14T front sprocket)
R&G silicone coolant hoses