Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this bike about a week ago after finding it local in the area, At the time, I thought it was something that I just had to have. Fast forward to Friday, and I get home after work to find out that my life is going to change in the near future. In preparations for this change, there are a few things that I would like to do to our house. So long story short, one of the bikes has to go. The first one that leaves, that's up to all of you as potential buyers. I will admit, this is one of the cleanest 1000 with a full factory fairing that I have ever seen. So here they are:

Bike 1:
2007 SN1000S, 7800 miles. I am the third owner. I do know what the original owner was a SV guy, as the second owner stated that he received this as a trade and the PO kept his other SV. The guy I bought it from is a motorcycle guy and this was his third motorcycle. He kept the bike in great condition, as seen here:
http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m208/Lawbrkr/SV1000/

The mileage when he bought it was about 2200. It has a tiddy tail, and an integrated turn signal/brake light. The original comes with the bike. Also has a -1, +2 front/rear sprocket installed. The stock plus a -2 come with it. I just finished an oil change and complete flush of the brake, and clutch systems. The PO did a little work on the stock exhaust, just drilled a few holes. 4800.00 is a steal on this bike. That is all I paid for it so I will pass the deal along. So basically, I did the oil and fluid flush for free. I am a little anal about safety, so I would not want to pass something along without it being in the best shape.

Bike 2:

2007 SN650 N, 9900 miles. I am the second owner of this bike and bought it through this forum. When I picked up the bike it had 953 miles on it. The only aftermarket item it had by that point was the M4 exhaust. Since then I have installed motosliders, ATRE with gear indicator, Spencer's gel seat, had the stock stays powder-coated, buell pegs, tank pads, and the seat cowl. I have take several long trips on this bike, as a friend and I usually go bike camping twice a year. The roadsmart tires have about 1800 miles on them and were balanced when installed. This bike is a dream to ride. I have all stock parts for this except the exhaust. Asking 3800.

I would be willing to trade both bikes for a S3, or a sport touring bike. I also have a thing for buells.
Please PM me with questions, or call/text:

Four, Seven, Nine, Four, Two, Two, Four, Eight, Three, Zero

Both bikes have clean titles, and both are in my hand. The bikes are currently under roof...

I live in South Arkansas...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one interested?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just realized that I did not take any good pictures of the bike with the fairings on it. So I just wanted to upload these. Enjoy...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Damn I love that naked bike. I have the same model but that red looks deeper and you're upgrades are very nice. Good luck.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
129 Posts
Very clean bikes. If u dont mind where did u get the mirrors on the 650. Thanks

Sent from my LG-P925 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
141 Posts
Any interest in some sort of trade/cash deal for my R6 (see my FS thread) for either bike, or both bikes? I'm looking to get back on an SV and my girlfriend is ready to upgrade from her Ninja 250 too (also for trade but not worth much). I'm up in Indiana btw.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blackouts, thanks for your interest. At this time, I am not interested in an R6. I have always been a v-twin guy. Not to say that they are not good bike, as the R6 does look awesome. Just not my thing. I will keep this in mind in case things change.

Sean

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'm interested in the 650, where exactly are you located?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Blackouts, thanks for your interest. At this time, I am not interested in an R6. I have always been a v-twin guy. Not to say that they are not good bike, as the R6 does look awesome. Just not my thing. I will keep this in mind in case things change.

Sean
No problem, I'm a vtwin guy too but I had to try the other side. While the R6 is an amazing piece of performance engineering, I miss the comfort, torque, and rumble of the SV. You have two good looking and nicely priced bikes though so I'm sure you'll have no problem selling if not now then for lots more in the spring. GLWS.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My zip is 71701.

Bump

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just could not help myself. The 1000 will soon be sporting 2BR slip-ons. I will post some pictures once installed.

Still open to trades too. Both or just one. Looking for:

Buell Ulysses
Newer DRZ400

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's a nice looking bike, but not what I am looking for. Thanks for the interest though. Here is a full list of mods on the 650:

Speed triple bar end mirrors
Gear indicator
aTRE
Tiddy tail under tail
Powdercoated driver and passenger stays
Buell lowering pegs
Frame-sliders from svracing.com
Powder coated radiator ends
Passenger seat cowl
Seat has been refoamed - from Spencer's seats at greatdaytoride.com
Techspec 3-piece tank pads
M4 exhaust
12v waterproof outlet - in cowl to the left of the speedo

I took a deposit on the 1000, so for now, it's off the market. 650 is still on though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts