Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Selling my 2007 SV650 with just above 5000 miles on it. Very low miles for it and its a great bike (obviously).

A few details

- I live in San Francisco, but the bike is in Los Angeles. I have an old roommate that can show the bike to you if local and handle the transaction.
- The bike has been sitting for about a year (in a garage) so it may need some tuning or maybe a battery charge to get it up and running again.
- The shift lever is broken and needs to be changed. I bought the part but never got around to switching it.
- There is a smell dent on gas tank from when the previous owner dropped the bike (pic attached, its minimal).
- The bike comes with a corbin seat. There are a few other upgrades the previous owner did (upgraded yoshimura exhaust) as well.

I'm pricing this to sell at $2900 obo. I'd really like this bike in better hands as it makes no sense to have this just sitting in a garage not being used. Contact me with any questions!

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
Great price for an awesome bike! I have the same one myself. Best of luck with your sale, although I imagine you wont need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts