Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Suzuki SV1000S for sale with approximately 8,800 miles. This SV has been extremely well cared for, and has never been dropped or seen any accident damage. It has always been garage kept, and regularly washed. The Michelin Pilot Road 3 tires still have plentyof tread left. All the fluids have been changed on a strict schedule. The 7,500 mile service has also been completed. This SV is completely stock, except for an undertail kit (still using the factory turn signals). A sargent seat was added for comfort, and a digital gear indicator was installed as well. The rear grab handle was removed, but I still have it, along with the original undertail piece, and the rear seat. I have the title in hand, and the only thing missing is a new rider. I am asking $4,500 but open to offers. Must sell due to loss of job. Can email pics if interested.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 2007 SV1000S--Well Maintained

Sorry, but in the hurry to list I failed to mentioned I am located in the Florida panhandle near Pensacola. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
640 Posts
Sad reason to sell your bike, I feel for ya, good luck in the sale of it, hope you get what you need out of it.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 2007 SV1000S--Well Maintained

Sad reason to sell your bike, I feel for ya, good luck in the sale of it, hope you get what you need out of it.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free
Yep. Thanks. Not too happy about it, but there will be others.

·
Registered
661 Posts
ugh, btdt recently unfortunately. Give it some time and things will get better and you'll be back on two before you know it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts