Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Suzuki SV650, Los Angeles, CA

Year: 2007
Make: Suzuki
Model: SV650
Miles: Unknown, over 20k
General Description:
Asking Price: $3500.00 OBO

It is not a finished project. To pick up where I’ve left off, you need to install a hall effect sensor to get the speedometer working. I didn't do that when I swapped in the GSX-R front forks. You’d also be replacing the rear tail fairings, and headlight brackets. I have a Taillight with integrated turn signals that I’ll include. I also have fancy Motodemic headlight brackets I’ll include, but you will need to order a different sized lower bracket to fit the K5 GSX-R forks. It’s otherwise well-sorted, and ready for daily commuting duty!

Bridgestone Battlax S21 tires front and rear.

The front of the bike is as follows:
K5 GSX-R fork swap. This includes the forks, triples, brake calipers and Galfer rotors.
K4 GSX-R front wheel.
Renthal Clip-Ons.
MotionPro Throttle Kit. RR Cam.
Generic single front Lamp, ziptie special.
Rizoma ‘Pure’ Brake Fluid Reservoir.
Braided stainless steel brake lines.
Front fender shows significant wear; rock chips and paint fading, as well as spider cracks at the mounting holes.

Moving to the rear of the bike:
Seat is a Sargent World Sport. It’s lower than the oem stock seat, and very comfortable!
Pillion Seat is OEM foam, upholstered with the Sargent-provided material that came with the World Sport seat.
2007 rear subframe. The bike originally came with an ‘03 subframe. I needed the shorter ‘07 one.
Shorai LFX Battery.
Nitron R1 rear shock, spring rate 400lbs.
K4 GSX-R rear wheel.
Oem SV650 brake caliper and rotor. Brake caliper mount was machined by TWF Racing, to fit the GSX-R rear wheel.
DID 520 VX2 X-Ring chain.
Vortex 520 steel rear sprocket, 45T
Renthal Ultralight front sprocket, 15T
Leo Vince Full Exhaust system, High Mount. This was a takeoff from some race bike. It shows. Does the job just fine, though!
Note: The high exhaust mount makes it so you can’t also install the rear right passenger foot peg. I have that peg, it’s yours. You’ll have to find some way to mount it. Longer bolts, or do some clever welding..
Undertail plastics and license plate mounting is in bad shape, but it holds well enough.

I'll include my binder of receipts to show the maintenance history. I've been taking it to the same shop in Culver City for five years. I highly recommend them, if you're nearby.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts