Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a bunch of years and 23k plus miles, I decided to move on to a new bike.

So, for sale is my 2006 SV650S with lower fairings. The bike is in extremely nice shape for the mileage, and has NEVER been down. I am the second owner, but the first owner only put 1k miles on it.

I had a GSXR front end on the bike for most of its life, so the front suspension, brakes, and wheel only have ~6-8k miles on them.

Here is whats done to the bike:

.95 sonic springs
Black powder coated fork lowers
ZX10 rear shock
Full lower fairing kit
Moto sliders full fairing slider kit
~5k miles on brand new chain and sprockets
TRE mod
Heated grips
puig wind screen
Leo Vince High mount full exhaust
Under tail delete kit

The bike has pilot road 2's on it starts and runs great. Last valve check at 18k miles.

23,400 total miles on the bike. Located in Sussex county NJ.
Asking 3600 OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Joe

More Pics: http://s1280.photobucket.com/albums/a499/Joe92GT/SV650/

·
Registered
290 Posts
After a bunch of years and 23k plus miles, I decided to move on to a new bike.

So, for sale is my 2006 SV650S with lower fairings. The bike is in extremely nice shape for the mileage, and has NEVER been down. I am the second owner, but the first owner only put 1k miles on it.

I had a GSXR front end on the bike for most of its life, so the front suspension, brakes, and wheel only have ~6-8k miles on them.

Here is whats done to the bike:

.95 sonic springs
Black powder coated fork lowers
ZX10 rear shock
Full lower fairing kit
Moto sliders full fairing slider kit
~5k miles on brand new chain and sprockets
TRE mod
Heated grips
puig wind screen
Leo Vince High mount full exhaust
Under tail delete kit

The bike has pilot road 2's on it starts and runs great. Last valve check at 18k miles.

23,400 total miles on the bike. Located in Sussex county NJ.
Asking 3600 OBO.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Joe

More Pics: http://s1280.photobucket.com/albums/a499/Joe92GT/SV650/

I might be mistaken but that looks like AC's garage in New Jersey, good dude that has taught me a lot about wrenching. I may have even met you at his previous place but I don't recall the lower fairings, only a really sweet sounding red 2nd gen S. Small world.

GLWS.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I might be mistaken but that looks like AC's garage in New Jersey, good dude that has taught me a lot about wrenching. I may have even met you at his previous place but I don't recall the lower fairings, only a really sweet sounding red 2nd gen S. Small world.

GLWS.
Yup, you called that garage! AC and I worked on a lot of stuff together over the years.

I would think it may have been my bike you saw there, it would have had GSXR suspension on it at the time also.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow.
So did you keep the deposit?
I have called the old buyer, left voice messages, and email him consistently for months to try to either have him buy the bike, or give back the deposit. I have not had a single reply from him.

At this point I will not hold the bike anymore going into the spring with the amount of money he left. I am keeping the deposit aside, and will work something out with the old buyer if he ever contacts me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I figured I'd bump this, and drop the price a bunch.

Now asking 3400 OBO.

I'm going to the Moto GP this weekend, but I'll be back on Tuesday if there is anyone interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts