Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a new SV650s, my question is does Suzuki sell a full fairing kit for this bike? I'd like to get something that matches the paint, so all i have to do is bolt it on.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I sent an email to Oneida asking when the lower fairings, seat cover, and other stuff would get in (I want them for bike week :). This is what I got back literally 2 minutes later...

Mike,

They have been released and are in transit to us. We will begin shipping them later this week.

Thanks

Gary

Internet Division

www.oneidasuzuki.com

·
Registered
44 Posts
2NDGEAR said:
I sent an email to Oneida asking when the lower fairings, seat cover, and other stuff would get in (I want them for bike week :). This is what I got back literally 2 minutes later...

Mike,

They have been released and are in transit to us. We will begin shipping them later this week.

Thanks

Gary

Internet Division

www.oneidasuzuki.com
That's good news! Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought the red SV650S and it arrived late last week, as part of the deal my dealer is throwing in the lower fairings. now i just have to wait for the parts to come in! Can someone post a pic of the '06 with fairings if someone has them yet?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I love the red, its different, why dont you put some red rim tape to accentuate the rims? They got lost with all that black.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts