Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 2006 Suzuki SV650S after many good years of riding. I work too many hours now and I have no time to enjoy her. I'm not in any rush to sell, but if I get the right offer I might part with her. Anyways here is the break down so you don't call about everything.

The original engine blew at 16,xxx miles, I replaced the engine with one that has 9,xxx miles on it which I bought with warranty from a shop in Alabama. I have all the paper work on the engine.
The bike has lower fairings, rear seat cowl and rear tire hugger.
I recently downed the bike due to an oil slick in the road, insurance adjuster came out and looked at the damage. The most was the stock muffler. I purchased all the parts I needed for repair for around 20$ off an online SV community. The only thing I'm missing is the rear brake pedal and some touch up paint.
This bike was only used for touring really. It has seen the dragon's tail, jasper AR. Very good bike.
Like I said, I am in no rush to sell the bike, shoot me an offer, The pictures are before it was downed, which is actually minor damage.

Call Andrew at 214.546.6440, Serious buyers only. Needs some TLC, but I have all the parts.

link to craigslist posting: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/3325696804.html

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well post the current pics, with decent close-ups of "minor" damage. I'm in Austin but run back and forth at least once a month.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts