Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not long ago i installed a Yoshi TRS hi-exit FULL exhaust (this install called for the use of supplied muffler mounting bracket). Now, months later i decide i want the occational use of passenger 'pegs'. I am asking for help/suggestions to getting a set of passenger 'pegs' back on my bike, without changing exhaust systems. refer to this post for reference pictures: http://forum.svrider.com/viewtopic.php?t=30007&highlight=trs+exhaust

thanx

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
only way i see that happening is if i was to alter (cut) the stock mounting bracket/passenger 'peg' (i may end up doing just that) ...any other suggestions would be helpful....

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well..a friend of mine helped fabricate the old bracket to fit over the one that came with the Yosh system. all it took was some time and a cutting tool for a drill. ill be painting the old brakets black to help cover up the misprefections. so thank u avc for the idea!

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can bolt them back up with spacers on the right side. Or look around, maybe GSXR pegs will fit.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
i got a devil highmount, and i know mine came with spacers so i could have the choice of running rear pegs or not. if i saw a pic of how yours mounted, maybe you could just get the spacers from devil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts