Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a 2005 SV650S with 11,600 miles. This bike is in excellent shape and has been taken care of with chain lubes every week or so and oil changes with Mobile 1 synthetic every 1500-2000 miles. This bike has a K&N air filter, FULL Hindle exhaust system which sounds great!, Power Commander with tune, newer rear and front tire, stainless front brake line, flush mounted turn signals, bar end mirrors and a tail eliminator to clean up the look of the tail. This bike runs and looks great. This bike has never been dropped to my knowledge and has been well taken care of. Only reason im getting rid of it is i picked it up as a starter bike to get back into riding and now ive decided to upgrade so this needs to go to make room in my garage for the new one. Im motivated to sell so I am asking 4,000 OBO.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if this price is a little unreasonable...please make me an offer...never know, im flexible...just did it to have negotiation room

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump....3500 obo....its a great bike, just took it out for a ride now...just needs to go to free up cash

1 - 4 of 4 Posts