Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my beloved project sv650 due to the fact that I need a new car and I blew all my money on this thing! It was in a minor front end collision which you can see in my other thread. Very low speed 5-10 mph hit which mostly damaged the fairings. Instead of spending money on fairings, I removed them, bought a 7" headlight and made it naked. Also, I did a GSXR swap on it (can't remember if i updated my old thread on that lol) and now she rides beautifully. Still, the project is unfinished, but needs little bits and pieces to finish it off.

Link to swap thread...http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157188&highlight=

Mods:
'05 GSXR front forks and gold tokico calipers
Delkevic shorty slip-on
Woodcraft frame sliders and clip-ons
Bar end mirrors
Integrated LED tails (nice and bright)
S to N conversion, not much but removing fairings and tucking wires under tank. Could use a little better tucking.

Not mods but....
New tires, front I believe is a dunlop and rear is a Michelin 2ct
New front brake pads and excellent condition rotors
Changed the oil 1500 miles ago so still some miles to go

What it needs:
Speedo sensor
Front turn signals.

Optional: Front Fender and belly pan, which would really set the bike off. Never got around to getting them though.

I would really like to get back what was invested in the bike, but I know i won't. So at least partially of what I have spent in total on the bike, I would like to get $5500. Im open to offers and I'm in no rush to sell so please no low ballers. The bike is in really good condition other than a small dent on the tank, no cracking or peeling paint.

NEW PRICE: $4750

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm selling my beloved project sv650 due to the fact that I need a new car and I blew all my money on this thing! It was in a minor front end collision which you can see in my other thread. Very low speed 5-10 mph hit which mostly damaged the fairings. Instead of spending money on fairings, I removed them, bought a 7" headlight and made it naked. Also, I did a GSXR swap on it (can't remember if i updated my old thread on that lol) and now she rides beautifully. Still, the project is unfinished, but needs little bits and pieces to finish it off.

Link to swap thread...http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157188&highlight=

Mods:
'05 GSXR front forks and gold tokico calipers
Delkevic shorty slip-on
Woodcraft frame sliders and clip-ons
Bar end mirrors
Integrated LED tails (nice and bright)
S to N conversion, not much but removing fairings and tucking wires under tank. Could use a little better tucking.

Not mods but....
New tires, front I believe is a dunlop and rear is a Michelin 2ct
New front brake pads and excellent condition rotors
Changed the oil 1500 miles ago so still some miles to go

What it needs:
Speedo sensor
Front turn signals.

Optional: Front Fender and belly pan, which would really set the bike off. Never got around to getting them though.

I would really like to get back what was invested in the bike, but I know i won't. Im open to offers and I'm in no rush to sell so please no low ballers. The bike is in really good condition other than a small dent on the tank, no cracking or peeling paint.

NEW PRICE: $3750

New Price $3750

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've got a 2005 SV650N with a GSXR Front End and can confirm that this absolutely transforms the handling on these bikes. This is a great price for the money. Good luck!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Haven't logged in for a while, thanks for the supportive comment crashomon!

Still for sale, dropped price to $3500 FIRM w/ mileage should be under 11k. At this price, including buying a front fender, magnets, hall effect sensor and speedo healer, you are looking a an awesome GSXR swapped SV650 for under $3800!! The swap alone costs upwards of $1300 depending on current market prices.

Considering trades as well. Would like a liter bike or something a bit more sporty. I still love naked bikes though so if you have some odd reason why you want a SV650 instead of your current bike, I might be willing to take up on your offer!

·
Registered
151 Posts
why not just delete this (or send a delete request) to mods and then put in a new ad?

I never went past the second page in searching for my SV, so that might be what is hurting this sale (since people assume its been sold)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts