Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 SV100S, 27749 miles, all mods & parts less than 2 years old. Werks clutch basket, 07 GSXR 600 forks (fresh oem seals and oil), Penske 8979 triple adjustable rear shock ordered from Traxxion Dynamics less than 6 months old (sprung and valved for 190 lb rider, shock was $1500, I have all the paperwork showing build details), Speedo drd, Healtech gear indicator with built in TRE, R1 brembo front master cylinder, Power commander 5, all controls powder coated satin black, GPR steering damper, Full M4 race mount exhaust, also have the standard mount midpipe so the rear pegs could be reinstalled ( I have the pegs and rear seat), Driven halo riser clip ons, Ebay shorty leavers, SV650 front headlight and oem flyscreen, all body panels painted matte navy blue with 2k matte clear top coat, (very durable & fuel/chemical resistant), I have the S front fairing and belly pan painted the same color) keyless gascap, new chain and sprockets, valves checked/adjusted and throttle bodies sync less than a month ago. Has Bridgestone S22's with decent tread. Located in Purlear, NC. Asking $3000.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts