Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Year: 2005
Make: Suzuki
Model: SV650
Miles: 6,950
General Description:
Selling my beloved 2005 Suzuki SV650. Bike is meticulously maintained and cared for. Clean NY Title in hand. Selling since I am interested in a super sport such as Daytona, CBR, YZF, Ninja, GSX-R, etc. 6,950 miles and will go up since I love riding this bike. Never been down and plenty of upgrades done to it.

Bike has:
  • Full M4 Exhaust (Carbon Fiber)
  • K&N intake
  • Power Commander V
  • Traxxion Dynamics damper rod kit with .95kg springs
  • Vesrah RJL front pads and JL rear pads
  • Galfer stainless steel braided brake lines (front and rear) with color matching leads
  • Dunlop Q3+ Sportmax tires
  • JWSpeaker fully adaptive LED headlight
  • Rizoma bar end mirrors
  • No cut frame sliders
  • Tail tidy kit
  • Color matched PitBull swingarm spools
  • TechSpec tank pads
  • Also has battery tender plug and USB port, and blue reflective rim tape

I have most of the original parts as well which will come with sale. I also have original owners manual package from the dealer and a Haynes repair manual for this bike. I am in absolutely no rush to sell this bike so I will not entertain low ball offers. Serious offers only.

Asking Price: $5,500

Attachments

·
Registered
739 Posts
that's a bit tall of a sticker price. but looks like a really nice bike.
Agreed, and I hope he gets it; it would speak well to our bikes if they can ever fetch that price. Mine is almost as clean but with a ton more miles... I doubt I would ever reach $4k with mine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think these bikes are going to go up in value and I don't think that 5500 for a perfect example with low milage is a bad deal. Got my 2009 sv650s with 12k for 4750. Good luck!

·
very big dumb
8,966 Posts
im not debating the value. it may just take a while to find a buyer (since budget bike buyers tend to be... frugal)

·
very big dumb
8,966 Posts
id basically be in the same boat if i were to ever try to sell my street 650. too many expensive and rare shinies for it to be a "deal" for anyone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
id basically be in the same boat if i were to ever try to sell my street 650. too many expensive and rare shinies for it to be a "deal" for anyone.
The main reason I'm trying to trade is upper back discomfort with the clipons so I may just try converting the bike to dirtbike bars.

·
very big dumb
8,966 Posts
The main reason I'm trying to trade is upper back discomfort with the clipons so I may just try converting the bike to dirtbike bars.
imean it's a naked already. let me know if you need a triple set (remember the s and n use different lowers as well as upper triples)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts