Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2005 SV 650. another exhaust question... the help and responses everyone is giving me is great. i still cant decide, this is exhuasting. most of the sound clips and sites poeple are suggesting on the message board are not found or dont come up. anyone have any good sound clips or sound clip links? i keep changing my mind, hindle, m4, devil. any help, once again would be greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Between Hindle, M4, and Devil I would pick Leo Vince. I heard one in person recently and its shweeet sounding. Hope im not adding to the confusion ;D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a lot of people are saying leo vince$$$$$. i want freakin loud. everyone seems to be going with m4. i heard the m4 is sounded good. the devil is supposed to be insane loud, i heard a clip and it sounded too quiet. i dont know if it was the clip or what. i know its hard to judge from the computer.

G

·
just give it little time and buffing will burn out,than all sound loud :)
here is power curve for M4(blue),Micron(red) and Leo Vince(green)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im so confused also... Atleast I have till July/August to decide before I get an sv. Rather save up and pay cash for it then finance it. I'll just ride my 500 till then. :p

·
Registered
720 Posts
TWF said:
just give it little time and buffing will burn out,than all sound loud :)
here is power curve for M4(blue),Micron(red) and Leo Vince(green)
Whoa what have you done to your SV to crank out 84hp?

·
Registered
231 Posts
It appears the Max. Power and Max. Torque numbers are measured at the engine crank and not the rear wheel.
Cheers!

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
slammedbowtie said:
i have a 2005 SV 650. another exhaust question... the help and responses everyone is giving me is great. i still cant decide, this is exhuasting. most of the sound clips and sites poeple are suggesting on the message board are not found or dont come up. anyone have any good sound clips or sound clip links? i keep changing my mind, hindle, m4, devil. any help, once again would be greatly appreciated. thanks
The sound clips really don't do too much justice, you really have to listen to them in person. If you're in the NYC area, you can stop by and listen to my M4(can't take it to you since the front end isn't on yet.. If not, list where you're from so maybe some riders near would volunteer their bikes for you to listen to.

Recordings all depend on where the mic is placed and the quality of the recording mechanism.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im from newton, nj. in sussex county. god i have stopped at every bike shop and everyone says somthing different, like everyone on here. this isnt easy. i want loud but not tin can loud like D&D.

·
Registered
231 Posts
TWF said:
not much,just bigger pistons and different cams and carbs.those are power mods,rest is to keep it together.
My apologies regarding my previous posted statement. ::)
Cheers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts