Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a bone stock SV650N(naked, not S model) from a touring rider, that ran into the back of a SUV comming to a dead stop(rider was wearing full gear and was sore, but ok), and then was tipped on the R side, and laid on the L side by the tow truck driver. It has roghly 22k mi, but was never ridden hard or abused, and he did have it running after the accident(but obviously not ridable due to the front forks being trashed). Its yellow with a silver frame.

First here is a list of things that are not there or not at all usable:
Front forks
Bars
headlight(but the mount plates on the sides still look good)
Speedo is cracked all the way around the bottom, but is still functional
Radiator is there, and is pretty bent up, but does not leak.
The front brake master cylinder
------------------

Its got a good motor, frame, sub frame, seats, swing arm, shock, wiring harness, fuel pump, coils, ECU/ECM, Injection bodys, Rectifier, rear wheel(front wheel is there, but I havent taken a good look at it, same with the rear sets) rear tail fairings, and a whole lot more.

Email me at [email protected], or text me at 972-989-4003. I ask that you not PM me here, because it will take me longer to get back to you, I dont think I can PM photos, and it make it harder for me to keep track of who wanted what.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So far I have sold the seats, rad fan, ECU, Rectifier, Throttle bodies, Clutch perch assy, Rear master cyl, and the grab bar

·
Registered
421 Posts
Would you pull the intake cams out of it? If so Dibbs

·
Registered
4 Posts
Had a bit of a booboo so if these parts are still in good shape/not thrashed at all I'll take them:

Clutch and front brake levers
Right hand rear set plate and rear brake arm
Shifter arm
Fan switch (the little guy in the lower right hand corner of the radiator)

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Med!c- The 2003 seat is a one year only item, because it had a higher subframe(better for agressive riding, not as good for an entry level commuter). The triple clamps do appear to be in good shape. Shoot me an email to [email protected], or text me at 972-989-4003. Oh, and are you a paramedic? Im a Firefighter/Paramedic here in TX.

Dguy- Shifter tip and brake arm are both broken, but the rearset plates are still straight. Im selling the entire front brake assy together on ebay, not just the lever. I can send you the link if you would like. And Ive sold the fan already, and told that guy I would include it, I can double check with him to see if he would let you have it.

phswrestler119- I already had somebody PM me on the intake cams, but Im not sure if Ill break it down that far(but I do have 2 of these motors...). Are they a popular swap onto another year of 650's for performance, or are they prone to wear or something? And what does a pair of intake cams usualy go for?

LigeiSV1KS0- I do still have the headlight brackets(the alum plates, and the black steel brackets that go around the forks), and they are in pretty good shape.

Everybody, try to email or text me at the number/address above, it makes it easer for me to keep track of who wants what, and makes it where Im less likely to forget to respond to somebody.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts