Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up an '03 "S" that was highsided, but only has 6000 miles on it. Frame is straight, motor runs great, the electrical harness is good, and it shifts smoothly through all the gears, so not bad for the cumulative $350 i spent on it.

This will be a winter project as i convert it to an "N"

I've removed all of the broken parts, and started ordering up replacements. A few members here have hooked me up with great deals!

I received rear fairings, tank, and some other misc parts. Still hunting for an '03 cluster, cluster bracket, N headlight and brackets, and the tiny fairing brackets.

More to come!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just finished pulling off the S fairing brackets and yanked the old tank to start putting the used yellow tank I got here on it. Unsealed the replacement tank and it was full of rust.

So 3 hrs later, the tank is rust free and on the bike along with some rest fairings.

Tool a short test drive to get the new fuel flowing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking for someone parting out a bike. Replied to a few for-sale ads on here with no response back. Would like "S" fairings/mounts/etc. Would REALLY like full fairings (lowers included). Would totally be happy with a new gauge, mounts, and N-headlight and mounts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts