Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I Have looked through alot of of this sit for a few years. And Still looking for good answers to my questions. Are there big bore kits etc for the sv1000s? And the single sided swing arm besides the vfr mod what else is possible or already been done? I cant find pics or any thing. Any feed back will be nice thanks!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hello I Have looked through alot of of this sit for a few years. And Still looking for good answers to my questions. Are there big bore kits etc for the sv1000s? And the single sided swing arm besides the vfr mod what else is possible or already been done? I cant find pics or any thing. Any feed back will be nice thanks!
The TLR kits sold by Weisco fit the SV. Spears Enterprises sells/installs them. Or you can buy the kit straight from Weisco and do it yourself (given you or someone you know can do the work).

As far as the single-sided swingarm goes......good luck!
I've not seen an easily fitted one. The shock mount and exhaust configuration make it far more difficult than you'd think. Couple that with the torque/HP of the 1K, and you will find that not many are designed to be substantial enough.
Bottom line.......there are far better areas to spend the cash that it would require.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i figured there would be nothing for the swing arm. Was just a thought. And i thought the tl motor was different from the SV1?

·
Registered
219 Posts
is there a link Weisco? for that TRL kit? I was thinking about a big bore kit too! I got a few projects in my garage and want to do something like that! You want to post a quick link for me?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts