1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1000 OBO

Buyer will need to pick it up, no deliveries. I have no truck. 19,000+ miles

Pictures of bike here: https://imgur.com/a/ZqzJx7t

Not parting out the bike. Honestly, not sure how much that is worth and don't really want to go through the hassle of shipping stuff out. Selling as a whole, including cover, fork stand and rear stand.

Selling my used bike, life has got in the way and it has felt neglect. Selling everything together, not parting it out.

CURRENT CONDITION: Needs fuel assembly. Have aftermarket fuel pump but no assembly to put it in. Tank has rust coating, no holes, removed some with a chain and vinegar.

Bike comes with cover, pit bull fork lift, rear tire stand and 1 amp battery tender / charger and after market fuel pump.

Bike fell while standing still the day I bought it used (2011). Front and rear fairing have small scrapes and cracks. SEE PICTURES

MAINTENANCE: Chain, rear sprocket, front sprocket and tires (Dunlop Sportmax Q3) changed as of Spring 2015 - less than 2,000 miles are on them. Brake pads were replaced in 2014. New oil change and air filter. Spark plugs changed in 2015. Bike is not currently inspected, last inspection September 2017.

Modifications:

• ZX10R Rear shock swap

• Aftermarket smoke windscreen

• Sonic Springs 0.90 forks

• Delkevic stubby carbon fiber 350mm slip on

• N model foot rests

• Rear cowl

• Sargent seat

• Aftermarket front blinkers

• Fender eliminator (installed by previous owner)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts