New chain and sprockets 15/45
Jetted and tuned K&N filter
Shinko stabilizer
Woodcraft pegs
Race tech springs .85
8000 miles
Yoshi full exhaust
Dyno ran at 74 hp
I Bought it as salvage and rebuilt it . I have the salvage auction pics it was barely damaged.

4000.00 obo
Located in Greenville NC
I will deliver in NC for $100 refunded upon full payment.
PM me with your email for pics
No bs offers I love this bike and wish I could keep it.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hey Orth, I'm not trying to be that guy or anything. I'm sure that you know your own bike, and maybe the market is different there. If you really want to get your bike sold, I think you'd have to lower the price a lot. Especially for a salvage title, $4k is pretty high for the first gen SV. I've been trying to sell my clean titled SV for about a month, and nobody will buy it for 2.5k.

I really wish you the best of luck with the sale, I'm definitely in the same boat. Just suggesting that if you lowered the price, you might start getting calls on it!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am taking offers. This bike is essentially race prepped for superstock. If I dont sell there will be no tears. I just sold my race bike (2002) for $4500. That was traumatic enough.
This is a $4000 bike if someone wants to pay for it. It will run better than the 2nd Gens and has less miles on the top end than most of them. And a Salvage title is esentially a clean title after the repairs and modifications. It wont effect the value going forward. It would be different if it was a 2010 for retail price.
All I know is a need to get enough to by a GD Ducati, I am tired of crashing to catch up with the *******s. Now I know how the Honda Hawks felt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts