Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2002 sv650 with sport clip on handle bars and mivv exhaust. My left fork is showing some leakage, back tire is low on tread, chain is loose, grips are lacking, seat is torn. Will someone please give me some advice on what parts to get and where i can order them from? I want to get straight handlebars, new mirrors for the ends, potential new seat, new chain, new tires, etc... I'm due for an upgrade/tuneup, long story short... Any advice for me? Thanks guys

·
site supporter
6,051 Posts
Well, you need a new tire and either fork seals or new forks. The new forks can either be stock (from somebody doing a Gixxer conversion) or Gixxer forks (a useful and popular upgrade.) The chain can be tightened, the grips and seat can be replaced. (As with forks, either get a tock seat from somebody upgrading to a sargent or Corbin, or get an aftermarket seat yourself.)

Bars? Mirrors? :dontknow:

Unless you let SVRider know what kind of riding you want/intend to do, all you'll get in response it other peoples' prejudices and preferences.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.