So Im writing this after blowing my 3rd battery in less than a year. :angry5: The first time it went, it basically fried everything with it including every led in my taillight. I replaced the regulator/rectifier, starter relay, computer, all new bulbs, and battery. Some point in there, a shop tested the voltage and said it was good(Im skeptical), but anyway. So the battery that just went again (on top of a mountain:cussing literally was boiling and had expanded the top outward. A new battery gets it started, but they're is obviously an underlying issue. Any thoughts would be much appreciated?