Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Will and I hopefully will be the proud owner of a 2001 SV650 this weekend. I am seriously considering buying a 2001 SV650 this weekend. The seller wants $1,600. The bike has 9,600 miles and from pics and description looks showroom. The seller says that he's changed the oil every 1,500 miles since it was new with amsoil synthetic. It also comes with 2 HJC? Full face helmets, new tires front and rear, and a recent tune up. Does this sound like a good deal?
I've had my sights set on a 2013 Honda CBR250R ABS for quite a while. Im wondering if I'm getting ahead of myself (or abilities) by buying the SV. Any input would be much appreciated. I plan on doing the MSF and getting proper riding gear. I had a Kawasaki big wheel KX80 dirtbike for 3 years during high school and as far as motorcycles, that's about the extent of it. The CBR is close to 5k versus about a third for a much more substantial bike IMO. What do you guys and girls think about the choices I have picked?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Damm, i'll buy it if you don't............my 01 has 87,000 & it never hurts to have a spare!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts