Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giday Guys & Gals,

I replaced the handlebars on my SV today and in the process I removed my indicator/headlight and choke assembly to fit on to the new bars.
On the ground where Id placed the housing I found this spring and Im buggered if I can find where it goes back into. Can anyone help me please ?
I have noticed that my choke lever on the handle bar doesn't appear to be working as it did.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Whenever I get jammed like this, I look at the parts diagram for that thing. Usually able to find where it should go.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
822 Posts
Giday Guys & Gals,

I replaced the handlebars on my SV today and in the process I removed my indicator/headlight and choke assembly to fit on to the new bars.
On the ground where Id placed the housing I found this spring and Im buggered if I can find where it goes back into. Can anyone help me please ?
I have noticed that my choke lever on the handle bar doesn't appear to be working as it did.
As per other poster I keep a Bookmark of a couple of sites that have the Partsfiche for my 99 so pick yours and see if you can find the part/position/useage,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts