Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2000 Suzuki SV650 in a beautiful Pearl Helios Red. I purchased this bike in June of 2011 with 12k miles on the clock from a younger guy in central Ohio. He had done quite a bit of "stunting", which left the original engine with a pretty severe rod knock. I removed that engine, tore it down, and realized there was no hope, so I bought a 12k mile engine and replaced it with that. As of now, the bike has 15,6XX miles on it, and the engine is sitting at just about the same. It has a Fox Twin Clicker shock, but other than that it is completely stock. I just did a valve clearance check a couple of weeks ago, and this past week I replaced the oil, oil filter, and spark plugs. The tires were new when I got them- Front tire looks/feels good still, and the rear still has a good couple thousand miles left on it. They are both Dunlop street/sport tires. The exhaust is a full M4 system with a polished and shortened can. 200 Miles ago, I replaced the brake pads with EBC sintered metallics, they're awesome! PO installed progressive rate fork springs, too.

So if you're looking for an extremely fun, practical, reliable, ready-to-ride bike then this may be the one for you. Asking $2500obo or trade. Pictures are below.

Thanks!

*as per forum rules, ->

Year: 2000
Make: Suzuki
Model: SV650
Miles: 15,6XX
General Description: above
Asking Price: 2500

***Also very interested in trades for track/race bikes***

more here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157631528337594/

·
Registered
442 Posts
Holla from another Rochy rider. Good luck with the sale. I have two 1st gen's already, otherwise yours looks like a very tempting buy!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've got a 2000 ZRX1100R set up as a sports tourer with Corbin bags and a removeable trunk, if you are interested. Looking for an SV myself. Let me know I can direct you to the thread....

·
Registered
442 Posts
My girlfriend wants to trade her bike for something different. She has a 2001 sv650 with BMW headlight and full Renegade exhaust, and other mods. It's blue with a painted-black frame. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Hmmmm I will have another 2nd gen track bike up for sale in a bit... if you still have this I might be interested

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Final offer, boys, PM if you're interested- I'm moving out of state for a job (down in NC) and really need this gone by Friday, maybe Saturday morning. I can take it with me, but I'd really rather not, it's just going to be a big pain for me to get it down there. $2000 takes it, all the spares, saddlebags, spare plugs, oil, filter, and service manual.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts