Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been search all morning, here, google, etc... can't find my answer....

Looking at these and wondering if they will work on my 2007 SV650n (currently stock) w/o modification of lines going to the handle bar... I know the 1" up and 1" back ones (genmar, etc.) are supposed to fit, that makes about a 1.4" total length of the riser (diagonal center point to center point). So the 2" rise would be about 0.6" longer/higher. Do the cables have that much slack (I know i'll have to loosen cable clamps and pull some through most likely)... just figured someone here has tried it already!

Thanks

These are ROX 2" pivoting risers...

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Rox-Speed-FX-Pivoting-Handlbar/dp/B0041PXMIM/ref=sr_1_7?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1344430337&sr=1-7&keywords=risers[/ame]

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes they will work - the stock wires will reach...but barely. I installed the silver Rox 2" did it about 10 months ago on the exact same bike. Two things to keep in mind - 1) you need to be able to put in your key to start the bike...this can limit your location options 2) I had to craft a custom tool bit to fit down in between the top hex bolt and the Rox nub... you will too if you just take it straight up. My Rox experience only lasted a couple months - then went with superbike bars which got me lower and wider and happier.

Rox are now on my Honda Rebel with clubman bars. Hope that helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts