Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1ST GEN Parts for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rear foot pegs, turn signals, brake light, Red Upper fairing set with windscreen (small scrape on right fairing), Stock rear shock and the small stock exhaust tubes. I also have a brand new quick start sprocket set with chain, paid about $210, If you just want the sprockets I can make you a good deal and keep the chain.

Quick acceleration kit with gold chain
•QA kit with gold 520 chain 14-45 gearing
•Comes with black anodized aluminum rear sprocket for less weight Vortex 528A-46
•One tooth smaller front (countershaft) sprocket for quicker acceleration silver Vortex 3270-14T
•Kit includes a GB520XSO-108 link gold chain RK Racing chain
•Suggested Retail: $229.95
Q/A kits are geared to increase overall performance. RK’s lightweight GB520XSO chain is matched with ultra-light 7075 T6 Vortex Works lightened aluminum rear and premium shot-blasted steel front sprockets. The kits reduce rotating mass and unsprung weight, resulting in faster acceleration and better suspension action. Experience quicker starts, better coming out of turns and quickest to your bike’s red line in every gear without sacrificing normal ride and handling.

I paid about $210 for this 1st gen quick start conversion kit but never got around to installing it. Would like to get about $150. everything is new and still in the package.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts