Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a great condition set of fairings, a couple scratches and dings but nothing noticeable from afar except a painted over crack on the side of the upper fairing, I will be posting a picture of this section as its the worst. I can send close up pics if requested. Price is $150 plus you pay actual shipping, or you come pick it up. Zip code they will be shipping from is 31088 if you want to estimate. PM any questions and I will respond promptly, thanks!

Not mine: (But shows you what it looks like on the bike)

Mine:

·
Registered
65 Posts
damn thats really bad ass actually, how hard is that to put on? looks really good. wish it was red, but paint is paint

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn thats really bad ass actually, how hard is that to put on? looks really good. wish it was red, but paint is paint
Super easy to install, I believe it mounts up to the OEM mounts. Can literally put it on in 5 minutes.

Paint is cheap! ;D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures are down, is this race bodywork or OEM replacements?
Sorry about the pictures, they should be back up. These are OEM replacements, here is the description from the manufacturer:

Here is a picture of The SVS Full Fairing (upper and lower). It is designed to use SVS stock mounting brackets and dash panel. Stock mounting brackets can be purchased from your Suzuki dealer, salvage yard or on eBay. The SVS Full Fairing bolts directly to the stock windshield, mounting brackets, and mirrors. Also pictured here is the Front Fender. The front fender bolts up with no modifications except drilling the four mounting holes. (the mounting holes are Pre marked for easy drilling).

·
Registered
360 Posts
Interesed in the front fender only, let me know, 20169 zip code for shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts