Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!!

As seen on my build thread. It's for sale. $900 obo CL ad( http://tulsa.craigslist.org/mcy/3193402017.html )

1977 Yamaha XS750 "Cafe Racer". 750cc 3 cylinder 11,8XX miles. CLEAN OKLAHOMA TITLE, and key.

Everything works. Electric start, all lights, turn signals, gauges, kick start, steering lock.

Starts, runs, drives, stops. Turn the key, push the button and go. I wouldn't hesitate to use this as my daily commuter. It is a fun little bike and pulls better than any other classic bike I've had. more than capable of highway speeds.

I'm currently in the process of making a seat for it, but if it sells before I get the seat done the price will reflect that. The plastic grip on the throttle side needs to be repaired or replaced. I plan on picking up a new set of rubber grips after work tomorrow.

I bought this as a project. It was running when I got it, just needed some tuning and minor fixes. I've had my fun and now it needs to go. I can't justify keeping two bikes as I am going back to school this fall.

Make me a reasonable offer. The worst I can say is no.

No Trades. Cash only. Cash in hand for test rides. Please leave a phone number and preferred method of contact. I'll get back to you quickly.

Thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.