Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like at the end where they didn't know if he had a lawyer or not. Believe me, he WILL have a lawyer!

Idiot. Makes us all look bad.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I would like to have seen that conversation. "Is there something wrong Officer?" Uh yeah, you were doing 193 in a 55!!!! If that were in NYC they would have laid out land mines and called in an F16 with a BDU-38's.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
What did he have, a drag bike? The guy's radar was definitely off. 193 is a feat in itself in dry weather, but adding rain and the bike now fighting through the rain to get to that speed seems highly unlikely.

The trooper was able to get a description of the high-performance bike and alerted nearby patrols.
I'd like to hear this description at 193mph. At that speed it would be a blurr especially with rain coming down, wet windows, etc.

The guy's lawyer will make the trooper look like a fool and probably uncover some scam they have going on with their radar equipment(since the officers themselves are responsible in calibration).

·
MOTORADOR
10,956 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
"The trooper was able to get a description of the high-performance bike and alerted nearby patrols."

Exactly what could the trouper see of a bike doing 193mph in the rain that he could pass on to nearby patrols? I'm not sure that the descriptors of blur and streak hold true at slower speeds.

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
I'm just shocked that they found 13 other traffic violations to hit him with. He must be a really smart feller.

Sent from my autocorrecter

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Not sure but maybe he was on a jetski, because there must have been some crazy hydroplaning.

·
MOTORADOR
10,956 Posts
Not sure but maybe he was on a jetski, because there must have been some crazy hydroplaning.
Not on the new Michellin Pilot Road 3's :naughty:

:hiding2:

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
maybe it was white and he just said "catch the sperm going down highway 87"

if it was red "catch the dueche going down highway 87"

·
Registered
36 Posts
aww com'mon guys if you read the news story he was doing 193 mph in the rain to get to a patient.

I wish my doctor or dentist had this kind of dedication

1 - 20 of 75 Posts