Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i finally did it... took it to Norwalk Raceway Park, in Norlwak Ohio.
first run i have ever done on a motorcycle, so please dont laugh at me! LOL anyway, pulled the 12.69 on my first run.

i also ran my Titan ;D 15.66 8)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Damn those Titan's are a beast! A lot of stock mudstain GTs will run 15's around here ;D

-josh

·
Registered
104 Posts
What MPH, and 60' times did you have?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was really expecting to be in the lower 13's, but i have been riding for about a year and a half now... so perhaps that will be the best i get out of her stock...well, i did that baffle removal mod...
i launched not using a lot of clutch, so the front end came up as soon as i let the clutch out all the way, but it only came up about 6 inches or so... i could feel that the bike bogged down a little because of the RPMs... so using that feeling... next run i tried like hell to ride the clutch a little more... well that was seeming to work...until i popped it off the rev limiter in second, ran a 12.7_ something... then the third run... popped up like the first run, everything felt good, good solid full throttle shifts and ran a 12.8_
i was confused but still happy, then ran the Titan with 1 minute left to enter the stage lanes :)

if i continue to do this...perhaps a shift light would be a good investment for me... anyone have one of those on their bike?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts