Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 Gen w/ Vapor, cyclops, clipons *pics*

3K views 33 replies 11 participants last post by  ShortCourse 
#1 ·
First pics that I think I have posted of my bike on here.

No full bike shots turned out and first impressions are a ***** so Ill re do them later on and post some up.

Basic Trail Tech Vapor with the Acerbis Cyclopes headlight. Woodcraft 41mm clipons.

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Heres some more pics, theyll all with my phone thought.

For some reason I dont really like any of these pics.. I love it in person though. But not from the kickstand side lol.

Anways.

Ill be adjusting the valves tomorrow and Ill have a real camera on hand. Ill try and take my time to actually get some decent shots.

#8 ·
Do you mean the gaps inbetween the two rear tail pieces and the top center piece?

The plastic tabs were broken when I bought it. Havent found a good way to fix it yet.

The undertail was bought off someone on here. The fitment wasnt all the great, but that may be my fault somewhere.

#13 ·
You tuck the curves that I highlighted so that they mount flush.... I tried to show it in this pic. The center piece shouldnt stick up like that.

You mount the 3 tail pieces at one time on the subframe, it looks to me like you did them seperately.

I'd remove them and try again before I went out and bought anything.

#14 ·
I completely understand what your saying man, and it did go on as a full 3 piece set, I hate dealing with those rubber gromets.

The center piece has 4 mounting locations correct? 2 up front with 12mm head bolts that go through the gromets then two more towards the rear that fasten to each side piece, its those two in the rear that are broken.

I can push it down and have it sit flush and look good but 5 minutes later its back up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.