Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever get on this call list where you receive random calls from this number 1-770-483-8406? Once a week they are calling me now, no one on other end (I only say Hello once), and after a few seconds it hangs up.

If you Googleit there are a variety of websites and blogs which discuss this number and how it is associated with telemarketing and selling of extended warranties for automobiles.

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/7704838406
http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-770-483-8406

Annoying.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
I have a name and street address for you if you want it. I started talking with a guy I work with because that prefix(483) is for my town, Conyers, GA. I don't really want to post it here because I actually know and work with people that know him. PM me for his Address or if you need any other information about him.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
my town, Conyers, GA.quote]

Were you one of the "lost children of Conyers?"

http://www.freeteensusa.org/frontline.html

I've only heard about it since my sister is down there. Her and her family are in Monroe, before she got married she lived over in Conyers.
Nah, that was a few years after my time. I did have someone come up to me out the blue in California(still had a GA tag with Rockdale Co sticker) and ask the same quesiton of me. Even with the awesomeness of a syphilis outbreak, I would still rather be from Conyers than Monroe.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Nah, that was a few years after my time. I did have someone come up to me out the blue in California(still had a GA tag with Rockdale Co sticker) and ask the same quesiton of me. Even with the awesomeness of a syphilis outbreak, I would still rather be from Conyers than Monroe.
It could have been worse, at least it was something treatable...

Her development seems nice, outside of that I don't really know what's what down there. I rode down there last spring and may be doing it again in a couple of months. If so I'll drop you a line, maybe we could meet up and ride together or at the least I'd like to pick your brain a little about local recommendations (especially to the north). I'll prob be coming in from somewhere to the NE and heading to Deals Gap on the way out with a weekday for a nice loop while my sis and bro-in-law are at work.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
It could have been worse, at least it was something treatable...

Her development seems nice, outside of that I don't really know what's what down there. I rode down there last spring and may be doing it again in a couple of months. If so I'll drop you a line, maybe we could meet up and ride together or at the least I'd like to pick your brain a little about local recommendations (especially to the north). I'll prob be coming in from somewhere to the NE and heading to Deals Gap on the way out with a weekday for a nice loop while my sis and bro-in-law are at work.
Sounds good! When I do ride in Walton County its basically just a random pick a road, follow the leader type deal, since I dont know anything but major roads and anywhere my company has sold a foreclosure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts