Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an 07 S beginning of last summer...half way through the summer i put a two brothers slip-on on it. I brought the bike into the basement for storage this winter and was reading some literature and manual for it...got to reading about the O2 sensor and thought to myself..hmmm i wonder what they did with that when i get the slip-on installed. Looked at my bike and there is no O2 sensor anywhere to be found. Looked at my old stock exhaust thinking maybe it was still on there but there isnt one there either. Does anyone have any information as to where it is located since its nowhere to be found on the exhaust (manual shows a clear indication of it being right before the can)????

·
Registered
601 Posts
mine is on the pipe right before where I made the cut that was needed to install my two bros slip on. Maybe they cut yours before that sensor? I have heard that some 07's did not have the sensor. shoot a pic.

·
Chief Greeter
28,489 Posts
I bought an 07 S beginning of last summer...half way through the summer i put a two brothers slip-on on it. I brought the bike into the basement for storage this winter and was reading some literature and manual for it...got to reading about the O2 sensor and thought to myself..hmmm i wonder what they did with that when i get the slip-on installed. Looked at my bike and there is no O2 sensor anywhere to be found. Looked at my old stock exhaust thinking maybe it was still on there but there isnt one there either. Does anyone have any information as to where it is located since its nowhere to be found on the exhaust (manual shows a clear indication of it being right before the can)????
Hi squatch68, The o2 sensor is only for CA bikes. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts