Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently put a led undertail kit on my bike and i reallllly dont wanna put resistors on all my lights, also i plan on putting leds on the front blinkers! any advice? anyone have a good solution and where to fix this? I have heard of guys using electronic flashers but i cant find my flasher for my bike

·
Super Moderator
9,145 Posts
The wiring diagram for the ABS model is in the hard copy of the Factory Service Manual. The download PDF version is only for the 2003 models, as that's the copyright. No ABS.

The standard 2003 wiring diagram should be sufficient to help with blinker mods though.

Do a search as blinker mods have been covered extensively on this forum. Use Google to do your search, since the search function on this forum doesn't work so well.

In the Google search window type something like "site:svrider.com blinker flasher". Look for the mods that use an electronic flasher, instead of load resistors. Good luck!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you have an abs model? Because I believe the abs is different from the standard model. My fuse box is by the battery and not under the passenger seat.

·
Super Moderator
9,145 Posts
do you have an abs model? Because I believe the abs is different from the standard model. My fuse box is by the battery and not under the passenger seat.
No I don't have the ABS modle, but a casual comparison of the ABS vs the non-ABS schematic shows no difference between lighting wires.

For sure the schematics are different, but if lights are all you're modifying, then you should be OK the non-ABS schematic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts