Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I am wondering if anyone has cut the exhaust to one side on the bike. I have 2bros exhaust and I want to start dropping weight on the bike before I start to add power mods. If anyone has just cut at the y and made it a single side would you let me know if it worked and if there were any side effects on the negative for this mod. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
There are a couple of companys that make an exhaust like that. They call it a 3/4 system i think. Yosh is one that pops in my head.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. I know that they are professionally made was trying to do it a cheaper way. I had it cut and welded going to throw it on the bike will report after ride to Nashville with friends if it helps performance or hurts I guess I will go from there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I think you should be fine in regards to performance. I have the Yosh single currently. The only problem I can think of is after the Y the tail pipe increases in size all the way to the can. You might have to make a little shorty pipe to achieve this. That would still be cheap...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts